Things to consider when creating your practice space
- The floor area is free from risks or any dangerous items.
- A wooden floor is recommended for movement practice
- Good air flow and the right temperature for your body
- Private, contained and neighbor-friendly
- Good soundproof (if you’re using a speaker)
- Enough light that is soothing without flashing
- Has access or view of outdoor or nature
- Has space for your relaxation and writing reflection
- Has a good connection to your internet signal
Provide your thoughts in the comment space below. Please focus on the following 2 items.
- What makes your space feel safe and conducive for you?
- Do you think your space has any effects on other participants or on your facilitator? Why?